Because there are so many ways stress, emotions, and physical injury can impact the body, BCST can be helpful with symptoms for a large range of conditions, including but not limited to:
- digestive disorders
- autoimmune disorders
- migraines and chronic headaches
- pain that does not resolve or gets worse with massage/physiotherapy
- pelvic floor dysfunction
- sprains/strains, inflamed fascia
- psychological issues
- interpersonal/relational trauma
BCST is NOT useful for the following circumstances:
- repairing damage to the spinal cord
- infections – viral, bacterial, or fungal
- conditions resulting from inadequate nutrition status
Finally, BCST can also be beneficial to people who have no conditions, but are interested in experiencing a greater sense of body awareness and groundedness. It is a wonderful way to build innate health and resilience within yourself.
If you have questions about BCST treatments or are curious to know whether you could benefit, feel free to contact us and we will gladly provide a free consultation.
*(note: BCST treatments are safe to begin immediately after most accidents when the injury is still acute provided doctor clearance is obtained – I recommend booking as soon as possible as fewer treatments are typically needed if an injury is addressed sooner than later).