Absolute Therapy is a reputable Natural Health Practice based in Wellington on the corner of Allen Street & Courtenay Place.
We are about working together to succeed, teamwork at it’s purest.
We pride ourselves on our low staffing turnover which we feel is due to the unique structure of the business where each professional works under the flexibility of contracting and is supported to specialise in doing what they love.
- Have NZ citizenship or permanent residency
- Hold a NZ recognised qualification(s) in your profession
- Have current registration with your professional association
- Have 2+ years’ experience, this is an advantage
- High cleanliness & hygiene standards
- Have marketing and administration skills, this is an advantage (systems training provided)
- Have good customer service skills, honesty, integrity and the ability to generate and retain clientele
- Have a strong commitment to the highest standard of practice and ongoing professional development
- Have a professional and friendly attitude, ability to work ethically within our team & with customers
If so we offer:
- An ACC registered clinic
- Contracting positions within a supportive and proactive team in which you will also be covered for professional indemnity and public liability.
- Under certain conditions there is a small contractor allowance available towards professional membership or professional development.
- A warm, clean and welcoming clinic with a central location. On the corner of Courtenay Place and Allen Street we’re close to public transport and have easy parking options. We share the first floor with a dental and orthodontic practice.
- Fully equipped rooms, including incidentals specific to your treatments such as stationary and retail equipment etc.
- Reception/waiting area. (Part time receptionist available.) Spacious staff room/laundry.
- Kitomba salon software including K1 so you can control your schedule from home.
- Free wifi for you and customers.
- A team of friendly and skilled health practitioners who understand internal networking, referrals, treatment swaps and the value of the team relationship.
- A strong brand and continuous work to develop it, collectively.
Please see a list of professions that we are most interested in, below.
We look forward to meeting you,
Iselde & the team.