Rehabilitation can be a timely or ongoing process, often left unfinished. Rehabilitation Coaching is a thorough, assisted approach to a full recovery.
(Appointments by request)
Who does Rehabilitation Coaching suit?
- Any musculoskeletal condition eg. muscular distrophy, joint injuries or sports injuries or
- Traumatic loss of movement eg. frozen shoulder, joint fractures, ankylosing spondylosis
- Balance and Coordination issues eg. Stroke recovery, Minears disease, Multiple Sclerosis.
- Abnormal metabolism eg. lethargy, over or under weight, body feels sluggish
- Enhancing the capabilities of your body in general eg. anyone from differently abled people to sports people wanting to achieve athletic optimisation.
Rehabilitation consultation (60 mins) $80
Rehabilitation follow-up (45 mins)$65
5 follow-up sessions (45mins ea)$310
10 follow-up sessions (45mins ea)$580
Cash, Eftpos, Visa, Mastercard, Bartercard. (Online transfer by arrangement only.)
Bachelor of Medicine (China) Graduate Dip. addiction, alcohol and drug studies (NZ)
Graduate Dip. Addiction, Alcohol and Drug Studies (Level 7): (Wellington Institute of Technology) ’16. Bachelar of Physiotherapy Pandit Deen Dayal Institute for the Physically Handicapped (University of Delhi) ’15. Dip. Naturopathy & Yoga: International Foundation of Natural Health and Yoga in Delhi, India ’15